Search The Web Here

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Make you PS3 turn off automatically after downloading a demo or any other file!

If you are like me, then you love downloading demos from the PlayStation Store. I don't usually download demos while i am playing games, because my internet connection is not very fast and my multiplayer games starts to lag a bit. So, instead I start downloading my demos at night and go to sleep. But, the thought of leaving your PS3 on for the whole night might be uncomfortable for you. Don't Worry!! There is an incredibly easy solution to this problem:-
Step 1. Start downloading the required demo(or any other file).
Step 2. Go to the "Users" tab.
Step 3. Select the "Turn off" option.

After that, a new screen will appear asking you "Are you sure you want to turn off your console"
There will be a check box beneath it labeled "Turn off console after completing the download" (something like that, i don't remember the exact words)

Select that option, after that just go to your bed and sleep!
Your PS3 will turn off automatically after completing the downloads.

Enjoy!!!


HAPPY GAMING:)

2 comments: